Enhanced service to Canada
Saia LTL Freight's extended service takes you beyond our 38-state direct coverage area, where we offer hassle-free shipping to and from Canada.
We now have 10 interchange locations, which means less handling of freight, therefore reducing claims and faster transit times. You get all the advantages
and accountability of having a single carrier.
- 185 terminals to serve our customers
- Track shipments with one pro number
- Access transit time information
- Expedite customs processing with TST Overland Express' PARS (Pre-Arrival Review System)
- Benefit from cross-border shipping expertise
- Take advantage of scheduled daily departures
- Enjoy damage-free shipping
- Retrieve standard or customized reports via the Web
- Dedicated border clearance team
TST/Saia is a certified member of all Customs Security Programs including:
- CSA ( Customs Self-Assessment )
- FAST ( Free and Secure Trade )
- PIP ( Partners in Protection )
- C-TPAT ( Customs - Trade Partners Against Terrorism )
- ACE ( Automated Commercial Environment )
- CDRP ( Commercial Driver Registration Program )
Partnering with the best
Our partner in Canada, TST Overland Express has 33 terminals that put all of Canada within easy reach.
Combined, we now bring you 182 years of experience.
To see transit times for destinations in Canada, use the Transit Time Calculator
Need international shipping forms, simply click on the links below.
NAFTA Certificate of Origin
Non-NAFTA Certificate of Origin
OneTrak International BOL